Software-Developer/Architect with main focus on web technologies
For a software company based in Germany between Kassel and Cologne, we are looking for a software developer.
German skills are not needed! -) Only your programming skills are important!
- You take over the development for parts of our web-based monitoring and control software andwork on the analysis and design of software requirements within our development team.
- In addition, you are involved in the development of control, visualization and web components andinterfaces for existing and new applications as well as web services.
- Responsibility for quality assurance and testing of the developed software components round offyour area of responsibility.
What is offered
- have completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar, or you have at leastthree years of professional experience in a comparable job. They have already been able to gain profound knowledge in software development.
- Very good knowledge of C / C ++.
- a high degree of operational readiness and flexibility.
- good English knowledge.
- a strong analytical and solution-oriented work style as well as the ability to translate complexproblems into practical solutions.
- a strong technical understanding and are team-oriented.
We look forward to your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org