Senior DevOps Engineer
A very well established company headquartered in Berlin is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer where you will be an interface between different teams and support the development of their high traffic platform.
- Responsible for designing, supervising and participating in the implementation of technologies and platforms to support the complex high-traffic infrastructure
- Find the best technical solutions and apply them using configuration management tools to maintain stability
- Develop and maintain continuous delivery pipeline for consistent daily software releases with zero downtime (through build process, packaging, testing and automated deployment)
- Analyze and address any performance risks
- University degree in the field of Technical Informatics, Computer Science or similar 5+ years of hands-on experience in a DevOps Engineer role
- 5+ years of working experience with Linux operating systems (CentOS) and virtualization technologies (XEN, AWS) with a focus on scalability and maintainability
- Python and Java, experience with operating JEE applications is a plus
- Knowledge of relational databases including PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Experience with build and CI systems (Maven, Jenkins)
- Configuration management tool knowledge (Ansible)
- Operations team experience (24/7)
What you can expect
- One of the best offices in Berlin.
- A great, performance oriented, friendly and international team is looking forward to meeting you
- Flexible work hours.
If this is you, we are looking forward to receiving your CV at: email@example.com