Senior Database Developer
A very well established company headquartered in Berlin is seeking a Senior Database Developer where you will be responsible for Hadoop/Big Data infrastructure and you will serve as an interface between different teams.
- Consolidation and optimization of the current Hadoop/Big Data infrastructure
- MapReduce Data Aggregation
- Design and extension of data models
- Database performance analysis, tuning and monitoring
- Effectively drive cross-team solutions
- Completed university degree in the field of Technical Informatics, Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of relevant working experience with the design and development of databases
- Profound knowledge of noSQL databases and technologies including Hadoop, Hive, Pig and Cascading
- Core competencies in JAVA necessary
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Experience with the usage of Apache Storm and Kafka, Spark would be an advantage
What you can expect
- One of the best offices in Berlin.
- A great, performance oriented, friendly and international team is looking forward to meeting you
- Flexible work hours.
If this is you, we are looking forward to receiving your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org